Arumat P. Thanatos (
thanatosincarnate) wrote2016-08-29 07:47 pm
Entry tags:
GRAVEYARD ~ Intermission - Week 12
{ The area itself is big... anyone can feasibly wander around the large canyon and perhaps to an extent not know of what's going on if they choose to--or if they were trapped in the memory of their own ideal world given the structures around here that could distract them.
But they've had enough distractions. }
So you have come, civilian.
I'll make this brief and get to the point--were you aware of what's happened this last week? When Clover nearly sacrificed her life for Judar and everyone else.
{ Clover had a chance to escape, but she threw it all the way and nearly wound up dead. She's been destitute. Even if they weren't in the position to do much... }
I was wondering if there's something that you know-- whether it be your own words or an action of some sort that could cheer her up...?
But they've had enough distractions. }
So you have come, civilian.
I'll make this brief and get to the point--were you aware of what's happened this last week? When Clover nearly sacrificed her life for Judar and everyone else.
{ Clover had a chance to escape, but she threw it all the way and nearly wound up dead. She's been destitute. Even if they weren't in the position to do much... }
I was wondering if there's something that you know-- whether it be your own words or an action of some sort that could cheer her up...?

no subject
[ from the beginning, light's been worried for clover; and all these close calls, day after day, is really getting to be a bit Much. this was the pinnacle of it all, and his relief that she's... all right, hurt but all right, is heavy and somewhat overwhelming, and his entire state is a bit of a daze.
all of what she's heard and experienced... he's not too sure if there's much that could help her through something like that.
but of course, they should try. ]
I'm... not certain what kind of action could aid in a situation like this, to be honest, but... There are four words we've always lived by: faith, trust, love and luck. If you'd like, we can try to compose something together.
[ .... ]
And I'm afraid it's been unsaid for this long, but I truly appreciate your concern for Clover.
no subject
With those words we can use a few memorable sayings or quotes we can think of. Essentially words we thought an individual said that had meaning to us that represent each of the four listed, and could mean something to her as well. Or we can make up a line we'd say ourselves instead.
{ Arumat takes... quiet note of Light's own bit of distress as well. It was hard not to-- and he's listening to the light-haired man's words easily enough. He's taking a moment to think. }
That said, it's no issue. Even if I felt as if someone had to, she was and still is a friend. I don't want her to lose the will to fight-- not now.
Not to mention, it gives us to focus on doing something for someone we care about... instead of dwelling and watching only to feel useless.